Prodigy MaxSecure Interconnect Commercial Grade Lock with RFID Keyless Entry
The only Keyless 2 Locks in 1 available. Using unique double-locking patented technology, this lock enables you to lock and unlock an interconnected dead-latch (always locked) and a deadbolt with a single lift of the lever from the inside or outside. Throw the deadbolt from the outside without a pin code for ultimate convenience and security. Access your home with keyless freedom and convenience using a highly responsive, 12-key illuminated keypad programmable with up to 400 user codes interchangeable with RFID keycard/stickers. Includes a manual key override for entry back up.
- Security Maximized: Double lock security comes with toughest, most durable lock you can find. Built to commercial grade industry standards for strength and security, the integration of hyper-tough hardware and advanced functional technology designed to withstand extreme temperatures and conditions, including passing 3 hours UL fire testing, make this lock virtually indestructible.
- Performance Technology: Hyper-tough, reliable mechanical and electronic engineered features won’t let you down. You can depend on fast unlocking, weather resistance, long-term durability, multiple user code programming, anti-pry user code protection, immediate keypad response, low battery alerts, highly secure cylinder locking mechanism, and heavy-duty build.
- Before Ordering: You must measure the center to center dimension of your current lockset. This is the distance between the center of the deadbolt to the center of the latch bolt (watch the video here for a step by step guide). We only offer a 4” and 5-1/2” Interconnect lock, which is not adjustable. Check if you need a left-handed, or right-handed, lockset before ordering – refer to our handing guide (shown here) for details.
- DIY Set Up: For installation, your door should be 1-3/4” thick and have a 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” backset. Battery-powered by 4 AA batteries (provided). Long-term battery life up to a minimum of two years under normal working conditions.
- Create Your Lock Style: Make your lock your own by selecting from premium finishes – Flat Black, Satin Nickel or Satin Chrome.